Day two of my September blogging challenge! Today’s theme is “20 Facts About Me” – seems straightforward enough! The problem is that I have already done a post on 10 things you didn’t know about me…so now I need to find another 20!
- I did ballet for 5 years, Highland dancing for 15 years and street dance for a couple of years at an after school group.
- I tend to follow my heart more than my head, but I can’t always say it ends well!
- As a child I convinced myself that I was a mermaid who was cursed to be a human because I was sure that I could breathe underwater (I was just really good at holding my breath!).
- I still suffer from migraines.
- My favourite book is Wuthering Heights.
- Of all the places I have travelled solo I would say that either Rome or Copenhagen was my favourite.
- Of all the places I have travelled before travelling solo, Mexico City is definitely right up there as one of my favourites.
- I think Beauty And The Beast is probably still my favourite Disney animation, because I really want that library.
- My parents took my to Canada when I was like three or four years old and I have this weird memory of how the sausages tasted.
- I know I’m impulsive, but also…I haven’t saved any of the animals from the SSPCA website yet so I must have some kind of self control.
- I don’t drink tea or coffee.
- I’m a church deacon.
- In 2009 and 2010 the local Rotary Club awarded me Young Citizen Of The Year because I just did some darn much, including a lot of volunteering, in my spare time. Now I do nothing but work (but I would really like for that to change!)
- The things I miss most about school are choir and drama – basically anything where I was given a platform to perform!
- Despite being a keen reader I can’t actually remember the last book I physically read from cover to cover, and it breaks my heart.
- Not long after starting this blog I started up a travel blog and a mental health blog, but they fizzled out pretty quickly and I ultimately decided to delete them and keep everything under one roof.
- The tax man is currently hitting me hard due to my being self employed in addition to working a full time job.
- I’m pretty sure I always sound like the kind of person who sucks all the happiness out of everything with my negativity but I was once complimented on having an “overwhelmingly cheerful disposition in the face of difficulties” in a university interview.
- My dream dog is a St Bernard.
- My hair started greying when I was 24 *crying emoji*
3 thoughts on “20 Things You Maybe Didn’t Know About Me”
I found my first grey on my 21st birthday!
LikeLiked by 1 person