The suggested writing prompt for today was “10 facts about me” and I thought that sounded like a bit of fun for the weekend! I am a ridiculously open and honest person in my writing, so I thought I would delve deep and try to come up with 10 facts about me that you maybe didn’t already know!
Let me know in the comments how many you already knew or if any of these surprised you!
- From the ages of 3-8 I attended ballet classes and I absolutely loved it. I wish I could have carried on and I wish there was a way for me to do it again now.
- I am predominantly right handed.
- I’m a sucker for a person with ambition. I can’t really explain it.
- I enjoy a bit of archery, but unfortunately I don’t make it along to the club I shoot with anywhere near as often as I would like *insert crying emoji*. I am a left handed archer!
- Despite being a total cheese fiend, I don’t really like Wensleydale.
- I generally drink between 3-4 litres of water/juice a day, regardless of how warm it is in the outside world or what I’ve been up to.
- I sat my driving theory test a grand total of 5 times, passing it 3 times.
- I have an ongoing battle with nightmares and vivid dreams. I have often thought about writing a post about suffering from nightmares as an adult but wasn’t sure if it would be of interest to anybody other than myself.
- From the ages of 4-16 my main career goal was to become a speech and language therapist, but this all changed when I never got the grades I needed in my exams. Other early career dreams included a world changing scientist (I was terrible at all the sciences), a tightrope walker (not great with heights and I have the balancing abilities of a one legged elephant) and a woodwork artist (I am terrible at woodwork and anything practical, really).
- My favourite colour is emerald green, it’s just so wonderful.