So this is a post I have thought about writing for a while, and the challenge seemed like the perfect opportunity to get it out there!
Like so many people I am guilty of overpacking when I set off on an adventure! So I thought I would share some of the things that I pack again and again when I really shouldn’t bother!
- My hair straighteners. My problem is that my fringe tends to curl, but despite carrying them across the world I rarely actually use them!
- Makeup. Okay so I don’t normally carry a full face (airport rules wouldn’t allow it!) but I normally take mascara and lipsticks. LipstickS. The only reason I need to take multiple is because I’m indecisive!
- Spare shoes. I always convince myself that I might need a spare pair of shoes and since I only go away for a few days at a time, the truth is I never do! Also, why do I always pack so many pairs of socks?
- A notebook. When I was younger I would write holiday diaries, but unfortunately this habit is one I lost somewhere along the way. I know I won’t write a diary, so what else do I think I’m going to write?!
- Multiple cameras. I’m a cameraholic and I often adventure with at least 3 devices that are capable of taking photographs. There is really no need, but I just can’t help myself!
What do you always pack and never use? Let me know in the comments below!