I’ve been so busy having an amazing weekend with my godson that I’ve managed to fall behind on the challenge again 🤦🏻♀️ So here is Day 7!
I started this challenge by sharing ten countries that I would love to visit and today I’m going to share with you twenty travel related things I’d love to experience – a combination of festivals, natural phenomena and attractions.
The following experiences are in no particular order:
- Northern lights – they look so pretty.
- Legoland – I really like Lego.
- Warner Brothers Studio Tour – sometimes I feel like the only Potterhead to have not been to the studios.
- Disneyland/Disney World – my parents never loved me enough to take me to Disney (AKA it was too expensive and they underestimated how much I love Disney)
- Ice hotel – I mean, it’s a hotel made out of ice!
- Cruise – I aspire to be fancy.
- Rio De Janeiro’s Carnaval -party party party.
- The remainders of the 7 Wonders – I need to know if I feel the same way about them all.
- Canal boat holiday – they look so chill and appeal to my inner old lady.
- Inter-railing – it sounds like the best adventure.
- American Road trip – it’s the best way to see the states, right?
- Scuba diving/snorkelling around coral reefs – how beautiful does that look?
- Hobbiton – you know what puts me off Australia and New Zealand? Spiders.
- Safari – all the animals!
- Swim with sharks – they’re adorable and so misunderstood.
- Desert island – peace!
- Island hopping (Scotland) – this is just something I’ve always wanted to do, pop over to the west coast and hop from place to place.
- Auschwitz – a piece of world history.
- Music festival – they seem to combine two of my favourite things , camping and live music.
- Up Helly Aa – vikings and fire, a wonderful combination.
Of course this isn’t everything, but I think it’s a pretty good insight!
How many any of these have you experienced? What’s on your travel experience bucket list? Let me know in the comments below!